Thursday, February 19, 2009

Natural History Museum and Thanksgiving Dinner

*Disclaimer: "I wanted this blog to be like the journal and scrapbooking I have never done. Well, It is definitely heading that way!! But the way I figure, I haven't written in my journal for over 17 years and I haven't scrapbooked for about 18 months, not blogging for 3 months is nothing!!!

*warning: very long post ahead!!!!


The day before Thanksgiving we took the family and my Mom and Dad to the Natural History Museum. It is a really neat place with alot of mammoth fossils that were found in farmer's fields here in Nebraska. Norah is almost 9 months here.










Alcy and Maren getting stepped on by the mammoth.


THE Turkey!!!!!!

We had so much food but it was so good!

Norah had so much fun beating on Grandpa. The video follows. I missed the best part of her laughing so hard.

We loved having my parents out for Thanksgiving. They came out for 5 days and it was the best time ever. We relaxed and weren't constantly on the go. It wasn't too short and it wasn't too long. JUST RIGHT! Thanks Mom and Dad, (I love you and the kids do too!) Curt is still looking outside to see if the sky is falling!!

1 comment:

Family of ARTISTS said...

The museum looked like alot of fun.