Thursday, February 26, 2009

Christmas Cookies

*Disclaimer: "I wanted this blog to be like the journal and scrapbooking I have never done. Well, It is definitely heading that way!! But the way I figure, I haven't written in my journal for over 17 years and I haven't scrapbooked for about 18 months, not blogging for 2 1/2 months is nothing!!!

This year for Christmas Eve day we decided to be creative and make cookies. (I despise making cookies...the mess, the mess and the mess!!!) But the girls had a lot of fun decorating the cookies.

Alcy had a lot of fun making a mess.... I mean decorating cookies.

Maren was very artistic with her cookies.

....and Norah had fun eating the cookies. What a mess!

(I know, I know... Halloween aprons? It's the only aprons they have and I didn't want to get their clothes dirty!!!)

No comments: