Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pie, Pie, and more Pie!!!!!!

*Disclaimer: "I wanted this blog to be like the journal and scrapbooking I have never done. Well, It is definitely heading that way!! But the way I figure, I haven't written in my journal for over 17 years and I haven't scrapbooked for about 18 months, not blogging for 3 months is nothing!!!

My friends Lori and Jana and I got together two days before Thanksgiving and did our pie baking. Lori made an apple pie and Jana made a 2 pumpkins, a pecan, and an apple pie. I made a pumpkin, a pecan, an apple, a mincemeat and 2 buttermilk pies. All together I think we made 11 pies that day. The pies on the table are the ones that we kept(except one). We had alot pies for just a few people, but they were happy tasting pies! For Thanksgiving we had my mom and dad, Curt and I, and our 3 girls.

No comments: